? ??????????????Lil Things About Me? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (175 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 31655 Tota
l Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Pink? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (76 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 9744 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Love (Icon)? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Like Sherlock & Watson

So tomorrow I might be going to see Sherlock Holmes with Sam and some other people. I'm hoping beyond hope that I'll be allowed to go!! Things aren't looking so good so far, but I'm still holding onto hope.

Am I crazy for missing him so much? I don't know.. sometimes I feel like I should just let go for a while. Then again, I've tried that, and.. well.. you've seen just how well THAT worked. :P

The thing is that I believe we're just as close as we've always been. Mere time shouldn't have changed that, right? We were always friends. ALWAYS. That's what it feels like at least. I mean, on Monday he turns 16, and it feels like just yesterday we were turning 12. That somewhat floors me. We've known each other since we were 10. That just seems pretty awesome to me.

It's not like I wouldn't care as much if I didn't have feelings for him either. (I've never really known what it's like to not have feelings for him, but you get the picture ;]). We're just.. something. I can feel it. Best friends no matter WHAT. We're like Lucy and Mr. Tumnus. Like Bella and Jacob.

Like Sherlock and Watson. ;]

M

1 people who rock hard!:

Ali said...

YOU MUST SEE IT MEG!!! Or did you? I'm a little late commenting. Sorry! But yeah, I've seen it twice! I LOOOOOOOVE IT! (:

by the way, sorry i haven't been commenting! I thought you quit.