? ??????????????Lil Things About Me? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (175 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 31655 Tota
l Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Pink? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (76 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 9744 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Love (Icon)? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, January 1, 2010

In my 15th year of life ...

I'm not going to start this out by saying ''OMIGOSH this is gonna be the best year ever!''. No sense in jinxing it ;]. I'll just have to make the best of whatever this year throws my way.

So. 2010. WOW.

As I sit here and think back on the previous 365 days, I realize that I tend to dwell on the negative. Which is out-of-character for me, being the optimist that I normally am. My mind takes me to all the places I wouldn't normally go, like Renee's graduation or March. I'll be honest: March was one of the worst months of my life.

But then I realize that though 2009 certainly wasn't my favorite year, it was most definitely one of the most important. I learned things in 2009 that I believe will help me in the future. Sure, it took a lot of tears and heartache, but anything that's worth anything is a fight.

And it's worth fighting for.

Happy 2010 everybody!

M

0 people who rock hard!: