? ??????????????Lil Things About Me? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (175 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 31655 Tota
l Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Pink? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (76 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 9744 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Summer Love (Icon)? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, January 1, 2010

''I keep running into trees!''

So for Christmas we received a Wii, along with Animal Crossing: City Folk. Which, by the by, is AMAZING. :] Hannah and I have been playing the version for DS for about a year, so we know EVERYTHING, and Renee and my mom have absolutely no idea what they're doing. It's hysterical! Renee keeps trampling all my pretty flowers, and my mom keeps running into trees. (Hence the post title :]). She is like a tween when she's playing. It's both entertaining.. and a little frightening. Haha. She has managed to destroy three patches of flowers (OK compared to Renee's five, the stinker), buy a house near the beach, and befriend a pink dog named Cookie.

Mmhmm. She's lost it, folks. XD

Renee keeps calling me a ''closet blonde'', cause the highlights I got over the summer are coming through the dark brown, reddish brown and black (yes, my hair is like 6 different colors right now XD), so now it's turning gold in some places.

My mom still calls me Meggie.

Hannah calls me Renesmee.

Renee calls me a blonde.

I think I like Renesmee better. ;P

M

0 people who rock hard!: